Google Medic Update: What Need to Know
On 1st August 2018, Google changed their algorithm, it called “Medic”. There are some changes to the website over the world. I would like to share you the special articles regarding Medic Update on Google.
- Google Medic Update: The Core Search Update Had Big Impact On: The big core Google search algorithm update is being named the Google Medic Update. The reason for this name is because it seemed to be.
- Google Medic Core Algorithm Update Complete But We Are Seein: Google has confirmed that the Google core algorithm update that we named the Medic Update is now fully rolled out. But the SEO community.
- What Is The Medic Algorithm Update? (Inc. Checklist To Fix It): On August 1st 2018 Google pushed the Medic update live and many … that “a broad core algorithm update” had been released that week.
- Google’s August 1st Core Update: Week 1 – Moz: One week after the August 1st core update, it’s clear that this was a big one. … as we are doing SEO/content marketing for some bigger medical.
This update seemed to disproportionately affect any website in the wellness vertical and heath, although the large-scale impact was seen in all verticals.
Google changed their algorithm over 600 times per year, it affected by the activity of SEOer. the recent update regarding Chrome Security Warnings.
Here are some of the articles about Chrome Security Warnings:
- The Chrome Browser’s Website Security Warnings Are Changing: One of the upcoming changes is a good thing. The other, not so much.
- Avoiding the Not Secure Warning in Chrome | Web | Google: Warnings will be enabled by default for everyone in Chrome 56, slated for release … To ensure that the Not Secure warning is not displayed for your pages.
- Chrome’s long-promised HTTP ‘not secure’ website warnings arrive: Google’s latest web browser version, Chrome 68, gives new. For details, check CNET’s FAQ on Chrome’s.
Finally, to update more Google’s update or review any change, you can visit MOZ to read more and find out any solution to prevent the bad effect for your website.