To set up a blog/ website, you need a domain name and hosting. As for the domain name you can register at Namesilo or Namecheap with affordable price.
You also use coupon or discount code to save more when purchasing the domain name. As for hosting service, you can choose the best hosting service for purchase. Hostgator or Bluehost is the best hosting service provider I recommend you.
In this article, I would like to share the basic guide to register a hosting package at Bluehost.
Best Hosting Service Provider for WordPress
If you are searching for a hosting service provider to set up a website, you often use the service of the best supplier. Bluehost is the best provider you should find out.
WordPress is the best free source for the blogger to run a blog or website on business online. It is popular over the world.
Let me show you the best feature of BlueHost you need to focus:
- Bluehost offers free of charge domain name for the first year.
- Free SSL Certificate service: The hosting is powered by Let’s Encrypt, each SSL Certificate provided helps secure the connection between websites and your visitors. It will keep personal information, e-commerce transactions, and other sensitive data safeguarded.
- Automatical installation with one click: Enjoy hassle-free WordPress installation on all accounts, one of the tops recommended WordPress providers by WordPress.org.
- Support 24/7: help centre includes guides, video tutorials and more, trained, in-house experts are here to help 24/7.
- Special intro offer and 30-day money-back guarantee: Try Bluehost’s service and get a refund within 30 days of signing up.
According to the statistics of Bluehost: They are powering over 2 million websites worldwide.
How to purchase hosting at Bluehost
It is easy to purchase hosting in Bluehost, let me show you the basic step how to register a hosting package.
If you have one website, you can choose the Basic package. In the event of having more than one website, the Plus or Choice Plus is recommended.
For the next step, you need to choose the domain name. In case, you have owned a domain name you need “Enter your existing domain name”. If you have not owned domain yet, you need “search available domains”.
Please be noted that, if you have an existing domain name, you have to update DNS domain name. The name server of Bluehost is ns1.bluehost.com and ns2.bluehost.com.
If you want to order the domain name later you can choose “I’ll create my domain later“.
In the next step, you need to fill the required information to complete the order.
In the next step, you need to choose the Account Plan and add more options you need to purchase.
To complete the order you need to provide the payment information including Credit card number, CCV and its expiration date.
After completion of payment, you will receive the information order via email. Please check your email to get the information about hosting.
To run a website with BlueHost is the best choice for your business online. You should try to use WordPress to set up a blog. There are free resources of WordPress you can use to create the website.
If you don’t know how to set up a blog, you can send me the email, I will help you.
Click here to purchase hosting service in BlueHost