Joining the affiliate marketplace is a popular way to help you get more profit by promoting the product on blogging.
What is the best affiliate program?
Are you looking for the best affiliate marketplace? Today, I will introduce you about ShareASale. It is one popular affiliate marketplace that can help you make a lot of income online.
In this article, you will be guided everything about ShareASale and I will show you how to start earning in ShareASale marketplace.
What is ShareASale?
ShareASale has been in business for 19 years, it was launched in 2000 and is a well-known service for marketers to launch an affiliate program for their product or services as well as promoting an affiliate product to the client.
How does ShareaSale Work?
ShareASale strives to deliver the best product in the industry, and support it with superior customer service provided by people that will follow up, call back, and provide real solutions. In January 2017, global affiliate network Awin acquired ShareASale to provide further international opportunities to domestic advertisers and publishers.
At the period, bloggers and marketers can find new affiliate marketing program and sign up for them and promote the affiliate product. Let me show you how ShareASale works and how to use it to drive more income online.
As you know, marketers who prepare to launch an affiliate program can join this marketplace to promote their product.
Before I share the guide, you should know about these 4 terms:
- Merchants: Merchants are business owners who set up their affiliate program so that affiliates can join and drive more product sales to their business and they will pay fixed commission to any marketer who promotes successful their product to the client.
- Affiliate marketers: Users who become a member of an affiliate program and promote it via blog site, website, social network sites or other methods.
- Affiliate Marketplace: A market where an affiliate can find out new opportunities and join an affiliate program as well as potential product to promote it and get an extra income.
Do you need a website for ShareASale?
To create an affiliate account on ShareASale, you need to have a website. Actually, if you plan to advertise any affiliate product using Google AdSense, social sites or other ways, you should have a website. There is a website you will be easy to get the traffic and lead.
Please be noted that when you have a website, it easy to apply and get the approval from the merchant. When you join any merchant they will evaluate your primary website. If you enter any non-working website, chances are your application to join them will be rejected and you fail to promote the potential product to get the commission.
How much does it cost to join ShareASale?
You can join ShareASale without any fee. It is a free affiliate platform where you can find out the best affiliate marketing product to promote on your niche.
How to apply to ShareASale?
Let me show you how to register an affiliate account in ShareASale and get started to promote these products in this affiliate marketplace.
The first step, you need to visit the link to signup the ShareASale account. In this step, you will be required to provide al information regarding username, password, and your country as the screenshot hereunder.
Now, you move on to step 2, you are required to provide all information concerning your URL website and other information.
In step 3, you should provide your email to receive all emails from ShareASale such as confirmation email, email marketing.
Move on to step 4, you will be required to read and all terms of ShareASale. You must follow their policy if you want to join this platform.
After reading and verifying of the process, you should press the Complete Application button.
Once done, click on move to the next step. This is where you can configure your payment setting or skip it for you. Once you are inside your dashboard of ShareASale account, you can edit or configure your payment settings. Once you are done signing up, open your email account and click on the confirmation link.
How to get approved on ShareaSale?
You will receive the notification regarding the registration process, your application is reviewed and you will be soon to get the approval from ShareASale if your website is accepted.
Once all the steps are done, it will take 1-2 days for approval of your application. You can come back here once your application is approved, or better learn how to use ShareASale interface.
I promoted the product in ShareASale since 2015. ShareASale is amazing affiliate platform where you can earn extra commission.
How do affiliate marketers make money for beginners?
- Choose your niche.
- Research different affiliate programs and products.
- Create a website or a blog.
- Produce excellent content.
- Build an audience.
- Promote your affiliate product.
How to promote the ShareASale’s product?
After getting approval from ShareASale, you can search for merchants to find out the potential product for promotion. There are many products you can choose depend on your niche. You only choose “JOIN PROGRAM” to fill out the application to promote the product.
Please be noted that there are many products will approve automatically. You can promote it immediately. However, some product is required to review.
ShareASale provides more marketing tools to help you advertise the affiliate product such as link, banner, data feed, coupons, deals, video promotion, etc.. You can use such tools to attract the traffic and sale.
You can select various affiliate product and promote it on holidays such as Thanksgiving, Christmas, Black Friday or Cyber Monday.
How to get ShareASale’s Commission?
How often do I get paid from ShareASale? ShareASale will pay your commissions via check or Direct Deposit into a bank account (you choose which option you prefer) on the 20th of each month once your account has reached a credit of $50 before the end of the previous month.
To be successful in the promotion the affiliate products, you should follow your niche. If you are a web designer, it is better to promote any product related to website, hosting, domain or email marketing. Just choose your category and promote it through online marketing tools such as email marketing, SEO, PPC, I will get the commission soon.
I often promote the ShareASale product by SEO. After writing the product review and making the video promotion, I shared it on BI Syndication Network, our product review shall get high ranking Google soon.
Let me show you the commission which paid by ShareASale in May 2019. You can earn more income if you spend more time and resource to practice.
What are the Benefits of Joining ShareASale?
Let me show you some benefits if you join ShareASale
- Get more benefit of joining ShareASale is that you don’t have to wander all over the internet looking for products to promote. Believe me, that’s too much a hassle.
- It provides you with a back office control panel. This control panel serves as a dashboard to monitor your performance. You don’t only have a bird-eye view of your activities, your sales, your merchants, commissions.
- It offer you with tons of different marketing tools. For e.g. different sizes of banners, promotional widgets, access to product datafeeds
How to explain the ShareASale's Merchant Term
Read and understand the terms attached to a merchant’s program
- Average Sale: The average amount customers spend on a merchant’s products.
- Average Commission: The average commission amount paid out to bloggers.
- Power Rank: Basically a rating system for ShareASale. The lower the number, the more popular and successful the program is
- Auto Deposit: If a merchant has auto deposit, it means that funds are automatically replenished whenever it reaches a certain threshold.
- Last Transation: When the last transaction was made for this merchant.
- Product Datafeed: Think of datafeeds as all the information about a product, or a list of products.
- Cookie: If a link has a 60 day cookie, it means that a customer can return anytime within 60 days from the initial click and make a purchase.
- Earnings Per Click (EPC): This is the average earnings that are generated per 100 clicks on an affiliate link.
- Conversion Rate: The percentage of clicks that turn into sales. A normal range is usually .5% to 1%.
One of the things I really like about ShareASale is how easy it is to sign up, find programs to join and track performance. I’m a member of several other affiliate programs, but ShareASale is by far the easiest to navigate. ShareAsale is an accurate, efficient, and fast affiliate marketing network. They support merchants and affiliates that aim to boost their incomes. ==> Click here to free signup ShareASale.
P.s. English isn’t my first language, so please excuse any mistakes. I try to learn something new and make at least one improvement that makes me better at something every single day.